We must have been nice, because Santa has chosen us to take him to events around the fire district so his team of reindeer can get a needed rest.
- Friday, December 1: Holiday Party for the Suquamish Tribe’s Foster Families
House of Awakened Culture
Santa arrives at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 2: Kingston Christmas on the Cove
Mike Wallace Park at the Port of Kingston
Santa arrives to light the lights at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, December 2: Driftwood Key Children’s Holiday Party
Driftwood Key Clubhouse
Santa arrives at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9: Santa Breakfast
David Wolfle Elementary
Santa arrives at 9 a.m. and stays until 12 noon
- Monday, December 11: NKF&R Holiday Open House
NKF&R Headquarters (26642 Miller Bay Rd NE near Kingston)
Santa at the station from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 11: Holiday Band Concert
Kingston Middle School
Santa arrives at 7:45 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14: Family Reading Night
Santa arrives around 6 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14: Hansville Children’s Christmas Party
Hansville Community Center
Santa arrives around 7:45 p.m.
CHILD CAR SEAT CHECK
73% of car seats are improperly installed or used; make sure your kids are riding as safely as possible
NKF&R’s certified child passenger safety technician checks child car seats for free on the second Saturday of every month, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The next local seat check will be on December 9 at the district’s headquarters fire station (26642 Miller Bay Rd NE, near Kingston).
CPR AND AED CLASS
Learn skills to help infants, children and adults
– Tuesday, November 21 from 6 – 9 p.m.
These classes will be held at our headquarters fire station (26642 Miller Bay Road NE near Kingston). Tuition is $20 per student, and should be paid in advance to ensure a place in the course. Sign-up by calling (360)297-3619.
Other CPR classes can be found at Poulsbo Fire Department, Bainbridge Island Fire Department, Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue or with an Internet search to locate the many private course providers working in Kitsap County.